- Competitive wages and bonus earning potential
- Fully remote opportunity
About Our Client
The client has over 60 years of construction industry experience with over 200 employees across the country along with a nationwide presence. They offer a progressive thinking and cater to the construction professionals who are seeking work life balance advantages and exciting projects. They are looking for a Project Manager who has a background working on large scale distribution projects. This person would initially start off as an on-site project manager with the ability to go fully remote once the project is finished, or join one of their four offices within the United States. If this candidate were to join them they would offer work from home flexibility, 401K match, vehicle allowance, phone allowance, extensive PTO, and much more.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Establish and maintain positive and confident relationships with owners and owner's representatives, as well as architects, designers, property managers, consultants and subcontractors.
- Provide overall management direction and ensure execution of multiple construction projects.
- Establish and maintain clear communication and delegation between all project team members.
- Financial management of all phases of projects (estimating, bidding, cost tracking to closeout).
- Attend pre-bid/site review meetings.
- Estimate construction budgets and review/prepare bid packages.
- Manage and lead meetings with clients, consultants and subcontractors.
- Monitor the performance of the project superintendents and ensure the highest industry standards are met by all subcontracted trades.
- Prepare and maintain project schedules and coordinate scope of work for all trades.
Apply now and your resume will be considered within 24 hours
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Project Manager should possess:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- 5-10 years of experience in Construction, experience managing multiple projects at a time
- Experience with ground-up or build-out distribution projects
- Comfortable being on-site for the first year. Location is in the southern united states.
- Ability to run projects from inception through close-out
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients
What's on Offer
- Very competitive base salary - $100K-$165K based on experience
- 401k plan with company contributions
- Healthcare, Vision, Dental
- Flexible Hours
- Ability to work fully remote
- $500+ Car Allowance
- $65+ Phone Allowance
- Per diem $150-200/day
- Great company culture with solid work/life balance
- Notable project backlog and pipeline