Project Manager - Industrial Construction - Raleigh
Work for reputable GC on projects over $20M
Voted best place to work four years running
About Our Client
Established 40+ years ago, our client began as a smaller design- build firm tackling small commercial projects around the Triangle Region. Today they are a commercial, multifamily, and hospitality powerhouse responsible for 100M in revenue each year. This company has built itself not only in size, but also in reputation being named one of the best places to work 4 years running. With strong leadership coming from Top ENR companies, you can work for the best, under the best and progress your career with a strong reputable company.
Project Manager - Industrial Construction - Raleigh duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Provide leadership to project team
- Foster and enhance architect, subcontractor and vendor relations.
- Establish, update, and communicate the Project Schedule and manage its implementation.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project.
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions
The Successful Applicant
Project Manager - Industrial Construction - Raleigh will have:
- Minimum of 10 years of construction project management experience at a reputable GC
- Experience building ground up warehouse/distribution projects ranging from 10M-30M in value
- Comfortable leading projects and managing a large team
- Ability to solve complex construction problems
- Ability to lead scheduling and hold progress meetings
- Ability to build rapport and manage superintendents and other pertinent project details
What's on Offer
Project Manager - Industrial Construction - Raleigh will enjoy:
- Great competitive base! 100k+ Bonus + Benefits
- comprehensive health
- quarterly bonuses
- truck allowance
- Extreme opportunity for individual growth and experience!
If you are interested, please click apply or give me a call at 617.824.2685