- Large sized company who creates new opportunities
- Great compensation and benefits
About Our Client
- A general contractor that works in different areas of construction with multiple offices and a large amount of employees.
- A well represented premier contractor in the Midwest that has great growth potential.
- Has a wide range of projects with focus on ground up multifamily and light industrial.
- Has a great commitment to the community by giving back.
- Great growth potential with fast growth opportunities
- 100% owned by employees
- A great backlog of repeat customers allows for this growth to continue.
- Closing in on $1B+ in total revenue.
Apply now and your resume will be considered within 24 hours
- Plans and coordinates project activities inline company polices and procedures
- Creates and reviews project schedules
- Leading the project from the bid stage to final product
- Direct the support staff and coordinate with field crews and superintendents to ensure project delivery
- Communicates effectively, establishes and fosters relationships with clients, architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Responsible for forecasting and estimating costs and changes to costs for project completion
- Ensure safety protocols are being adhered to on the job site
Apply now and your resume will be considered within 24 hours MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8+ years of experience
- Experience in the project manager role
- Experience in Multifamily and Tilt Up Light Industrial
- Ground up work experience needed
- Work with projects over $20M
What's on Offer
- $110,000-150,000 in base salary
- Carpenters healthcare benefits
- Lucrative Bonuses
- Car allowance
- Travel per diem
- 401K match
- Negotiable PTO
- Paid sabbatical every five years and up to 10k bonus