- Competitive wages and bonus earning potential
- Flexible working with remote possibilities
About Our Client
- A General Contractor firm that works in the greater St. Louis area.
- They are a small - midsized company with project sizes ranging from $200k - $5M with some projects ranging over $20M .
- A great backlog of industrial has been created due to the large growth, with 85-90% of there work being repeat business.
- While focused in the industrial field they offer a good mix of tear downs, rebuilds and ground up projects within the commercial, multifamily public and education sectors.
- A family first culture that puts a great deal of focus on work/life balance for their employees.
- Compensation are competitive
- Great bonuses and comprehensive
- Healthcare coverage
- Looking to propel growth
- Puts their employee's future's first
- Amazing benefits package
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Plans and coordinates project activities inline company polices and procedures
- Creates and reviews project schedules
- Partner with client from preconstruction phase through closeout
- Direct the support staff and coordinate with field crews and superintendents to ensure project delivery
- Communicates effectively, establishes and fosters relationships with clients, architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Responsible for forecasting and estimating costs and changes to costs for project completion
- Assist in hiring and mentoring new employees
- Ensure safety protocols are being adhered to on the job site
Apply now and your resume will be considered within 24 hours
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2-5 years in construction
- Experience leading cradle to grave
- Ability to bring new buisness
- Can carry themselves well
- Driven person who enjoys working with clients
- Good with technology
What's on Offer
- $90,000-$110,000 in base salary
- 401K with 100% match
- Healthcare, dental and vision
- PTO starting at 3 weeks
- Growth Opportunity
- Bonus that goes up every year
- Profit sharing bonus at end of the year
- BD development program
- Car allowance
- Carpenter's Benefits
- Flexible working