- Are you looking to quickly grow your career with an outstanding company?
- Do you enjoy a great culture, great work life balance, and strong compensation?
About Our Client
Michael Page has partnered with one of the top Industrial Contractors in the country. They are a leading nationwide contractor, focusing primarily on industrial services and maintenance. They are well known for their excellent reputation, their outstanding culture, employee and company growth, and great work life balance. Their market focus is Industrial Facilities such as Warehouse, Distribution, Food and Beverage, Data Centers, etc. They are currently looking for a Project Manager with Industrial Facilities experience to help lead their Southeast market.
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Coordinate and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Manages personnel development.
- Communicate job expectations, enforce policies & procedures, and manage & coach employees.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ year's experience in Construction Project Management - Industrial Focus required
- 3+ Years of Industrial Facilities experience required
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field is preferred
- Project management software proficient
- Effective communication skills to interface with both clients and field staff
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive compensation package - $70,000 - 120,000 base
- Company Bonuses
- Excellent benefits package, 401K, PTO
- Vehicle or Vehicle allowance
- Fast Career Progression
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance