- $115,000 - $130,000 Base + Bonus + Benefits!
- Successful General Contractor with a great pipeline of projects in Richmond VA!
About Our Client
This Reputable, Established Construction Firm are looking for their Project Manager to lead a Specialist Department, whist overseeing Concrete/Industrial projects in their entirety for their key clients.
* Overseeing projects from cradle to grave
* Being the main point of contact for key clients/owners
* Attending pre-bids
* Estimating small projects and assisting in estimation of large projects
* Supervising execution of work
* Project closeout
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
* A proven background managing concrete/industrial type projects
* Experience working in highly controlled environments, such as manufacturing facilities or power generation facilities
* A thorough understanding of concrete, miscellaneous metals, mechanical systems etc.
What's on Offer
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can work with autonomy, implement your own ideas and really leave your mark then this is the opportunity for you; you will also drive the growth of a Specialist Division and enjoy the career promotion prospects that accompany that.
Please send your resume to Matt Hall at Michael Page Construction (mhall michaelpage.us.com)