Project Manager - K-12 Bonds Program
Three year $50 Million Project
Leadership Position with a reputable GC
About Our Client
Founded in the 1980's my client is a family-owned company built on long-term, trusted relationships. My client specializes in construction management, design-build, excavation, and site development of commercial real estate.
- Organize, manage and direct the planning of school site projects that require review or approval from the Board of Education, Division of the State Architect, Office of Public School Construction
- Manage and supervise the use of the financial program/project software data systems, data entry, and development of management reports related to District and State-approved projects.
- Communicate with other administrators, personnel and outside organizations to coordinate the planning and construction of properties, resolve issues and conflicts and exchange information; serve as a liaison between the site and State and federal planning, regulatory and governmental agencies.
- Attend various project development and construction meetings or partnering sessions and assist in identifying methods to expedite the development process.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 Year Degree in Construction Management or Business Administration Required
- Experience with K-12 Bond Programs
- Experience in a leadership role with a GC
- Driven and motivated individual
What's on Offer
- Base Salary between 100-140k based on experience
- Leadership opportunity with a reputable GC
- Full Benefits and 401k Match
- Opportunity to work on a high-profile bond program project
- Ability to run a division within a GC