- People focused company, open door policy, everyone has a voice!
- Growth Opportunity!
About Our Client
Our client has extensive project experience in the medical and commercial sector, a strong backlog of projects in the pipeline for the next 5 years! Most business comes from repeat clients & most of staff has been with them for years!
- Overseeing and directing projects from start to finish
- Communicate daily with construction staff
- Assess project progress, schedule, changes, and deliveries
- Ensure safety at all times
- Develop strong relationships with Superintendents, Subcontractors, and Assistant Project Managers
- Maintain appropriate documentation through project such as RFI logs and change orders
- Be the point of contact for owner/client
- Report to Director of Operations
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Construction Engineering or related field
- At least 2+ yrs experience
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships between colleagues and clients
- Proven success in on-site management and oversight
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- A leader and problem solver
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary $85K-$95K Base
- Growth Opportunities - Company prefers to promote within
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Matching 401K Plan
- Bonus and commission opportunities