- Project Manager on complex ground up construction projects local to Milwaukee
- One of Wisconsin's fastest growing companies in Wisconsin
About Our Client
Project Manager - Large Multifamily - Milwaukee client information:
$250-300M self-perform GC
BIG multi-family & Senior Living projects upwards of $20M+, also do quite a bit of health care and corporate offices.
Self-perform demolition, carpentry, concrete.
Brand new office they moved into recently
Compete most with CD Smith, CG Schmidt, Berghammer.
Good company culture, family-like environment, very cutting edge firm but with a family-like feel. You're not a number like you are at larger GC's
Highly ambitious firm moving forward, plan on taking on significant work and growing to 350M soon, but don't take on work that doesn't make sense and that they can't handle.
- Project Locations: Milwaukee area
- Family oriented culture
- Solid leadership out of top general contractors
- Hands off management approach
- Great relationships with subcontractors
- Strong pipeline of projects through 2025
Project Manager - Large Multifamily - Milwaukee responsibilities include:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the entire scope of work, including plans, specifications, logistics, materials, equipment, submittal and other requirements.
- Coordinate subcontractors and manage on-site production.
- Prepare and maintain a three-week look-ahead schedule for all activities on the job site; submit to Project Manager and/or Prime contractor weekly.
- Facilitate company safety program (job site safety inspections, weekly safety meetings, etc.).
- Maintain daily reports to submit to Project Manager and or Prime contractor daily.
- Review and adhere to project schedule.
- Maintain project photos of all phases and features of work.
- Maintain entire job site in neat and orderly manner. Assure good housekeeping practices are employed in all areas.
- Manage quality control by confirming that all equipment and material installed is what was submitted by subcontractor.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Project Manager - Large Multifamily - Milwaukee should have:
- Construction related degree
- 5+ years of experience in Construction Project Management
- Multifamily experience
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Working knowledge of construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
Nice to haves:
- Commercial projects
- Strong tenure with previous companies
What's on Offer
Project Manager - Large Multifamily - Milwaukee offers:
- A competitive base salary between $100,000-$120,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Competitive bonus structure, project/profit based. Typically between $8,000-$15,000 in the first year)
- Medical insurance including dental (100% coverage for individual and dependents)
- Generous 401K structure (5% match)
- Gas card
- Company profit sharing
- Robust career advancement opportunity
- Strong training programs
- 20 PTO Days, 7 holidays
Apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out to Jake at
Jakehall(A)michaelpage.us.com for more information