Project Manager - Large Retail/Light Industrial - Greenville SC
Top ENR firm known for promotional growth and a collaborative culture.
Greenville opportunity with projects running $15M+ and a top southeast GC.
About Our Client
This national top ENR firm is growing throughout the North and South Carolina region. They have seen an increase in projects through the coming year and are bringing on new employees to ensure continued growth and success of all projects won. They are known throughout the area for their collaborative culture, high quality projects, and excellent employee tenure.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Perform estimates and takeoffs
- Qualify, select and manage subcontractors and vendors
- Manage on-site safety program
- Accurately document project - Daily Reports, RFQ's, RFI's, Change Order's and Close-Out documentation
- Ability to understand and follow contract documents
- Accurately relay project status to all project stakeholders
- Manage project budget and timeline
- Manage on-site quality assurance program to meet the expectation of all project stakeholders
- Ensure all Company policies are adhered to.
Read what's on offer and apply for consideration.
The Successful Applicant
The Project Manager will need:
- Construction Management, Civil Engineering or relevant bachelor's degree from an accredited university (required)
- 4+ years experience as a Project Manager OR 4+ years as an Assistant Project Manager with a general contractor
- Ground up projects within commercial builds ($5+ million): retail, light industrial, warehouses, distribution centers, restaurants.
- Relevant Construction Software Skills
- Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Ability to create and support team morale.
- This position is located in Greenville, SC.
What's on Offer
The Project Manager will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary bonus
- $600 truck allowance
- Cell phone, Laptop
- 401k match
- Full health, dental, vision and additional benefits
- Great company culture - laid back environment
Interested? Apply within the next 24 hours for immediate consideration.