- Fast Project Turnover and High Profit Projects with High Bonus Potential
- Diverse Project Portfolio Busy Through 2024
About Our Client
Our client is Large-scale developer in the Indianapolis area. They take on medical projects as well as larger warehouse, industrial, and data center developments with large revenue and profit. They complete new construction, ground-up, tenant improvement, and maintenance. Our client prides themselves on their strong relationships in the field and their retention of employees through a very engaging, work hard, play hard environment.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Project Manager will:
- Document control (RFIs, change orders, claims, etc.)
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination
- Procurement of construction materials
- coordinate bid process with subcontractors
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance checks
- Estimating and take off/s including conceptual budgets and self-performed work
- Business development/networking capabilities
- Assume significant responsibility for meeting schedule, budget, and quality goals
- Interact with clients with a business development mindset
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Project Manager will have:
- B.S. in Construction Engineering or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in construction field.
- Previous Warehouse or Light Industrial Construction Experience preferred
- Proven success in on-site management and oversight
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to run multiple jobs at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- strong time management skills
What's on Offer
Perks and Benefits for the Project Manager include:
- Benefits - Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- Competitive Base Salary $100K-$120K
- 401K Contribution
- Lucrative Bonus structure
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Growth Opportunities
- Being crucial first step to winning projects
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- $1,000 Home Office Reimbursement
- 100% Paid Health Benefits
- Maternity Leave - 8 Weeks
- Paternity Leave - 4 Weeks
- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Holiday Raffle
- Referral Bonuses
- Education Bonuses
- Quarterly Events
- Company Equity
- Special Life Event Gifts 10 Company Holidays
- Paid Virtual Workouts With Personal Trainer