Project Manager - Light Industrial/Retail Construction
This well-respected GC values integrity and puts a focus on employee engagement.
Position out of the Raleigh area building commercial proj from $1-60M.
About Our Client
Top ENR Firm with a strong reputation for their employee satisfaction, constant repeat business with clients, and the growth opportunities within the business. Looking to grow and be recognized for it? This is the place for you! GC in Greenville, SC building projects over $10M within the light industrial, retail and commercial sectors of construction.
Send in your resume after reviewing the requirements and you will be immediately considered -- hiring within the next 30-60 days.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Project Manager will be responsible for, though not limited to, the following:
- Create, use and manage all cost control tools including logs and budget reports.
- Execute projects in conformance with the contract documents and achieve expected financial results.
- Coordinate and direct the Design, Estimating, Purchasing, Engineering, Accounting, Cost, and Construction functions as they relate to the completion of the project under his/her direction.
- Take the lead in seeing that the master progress schedule is established and maintained, incorporating dates and times for owner decisions, availability of design information, procurement of materials and subcontracts, and lead times for fabrication and field installation.
- Effectively organize manage and train the field and office staffs of the project and assure the continued development of assigned staff by use of performance evaluations, varying assignments and promoting a positive project morale.
- To ensure that applications for payment by the Client are properly submitted, payments promptly received, and funds are properly disbursed.
- To keep management informed as to the progress of the project, its financial and cash positions, and status of Client relations.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered in this role, you will need:
- 5+ years experience in the construction industry
- At least 3 years as a Project Manager
- Bachelor's in Construction Management or Civil Engineering (relevant majors accepted)
- Commercial experience is required - projects over $10M ideally
- Experience with running your own project from start to finish
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Local to the Greenville area or willing to relocate
Take a look on what's on offer and send in your resume.
What's on Offer
In return for your hard work, the candidate will receive:
- Base salary depending on experience
- Discretionary Bonus Structure
- Full benefits package complete with Health, Vision, Dental insurance, 401k match
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Yearly bonus based on individual and project team performance
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and market leader