Project Manager- Local St. Louis GC- Excellent benefits
Well established General Contractor in St. Louis
Excellent management team looking for leaders
About Our Client
This is a contractor not afraid to turn down projects. Ensuring their employees aren't overworked are high on the priority list. Currently doing around $100m a year in revenue, they have set their sights on growing over the next couple of years. Impressively, THEY HAVE NOT LAID OFF A SINGLE EMPLOYEE FOR THE LAST 7 YEARS.
Projects vary, but their sweet spot is multifamily, industrial, retail, healthcare and education. Meaning they are well versed to weather any storms.
- Manages all aspects of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for commercial projects including planning, design, construction, and closeout.
- Establish and maintain a strong client relationship by managing expectations throughout process.
- Perform job site visits, and conduct weekly meetings.
- Manage renovation and equipment installation projects
- Maintain paperwork required throughout the project life cycle
- Create action plan to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Excellent overall knowledge of the construction industry.
The Successful Applicant
10+ years of experience in a similar Project Manager role is essential.
The ability to interact with clients and business develop with them is extremely advantageous.
A particular focus on group up projects within either the retail, residential, multi-family or health care industry is highly desired, however a proven track record in other areas will also be considered.
What's on Offer
A generous base salary of between $95,000 $130,000 is being offered
Fully covered heathcare plan- for you and your family
Bonus potential for a Project Manager is between 15%- 30% (its paid out consistently for the last 5 years)
4 weeks PTO, plus sick days and public holidays
401k- 5% match
ESOP plan- benefit from the company's profit
Excellent car allowance