- Work for a boutique firm with a strong pipeline - Chicago based projects
- Seeking experienced Project Manager that focuses on residential work
About Our Client
Located in the heart of Chicago this boutique firm focuses on luxury multifamily projects within the Chicagoland area. They are experiencing growth due to client repetition, and are looking to expand their team to take on more projects. They are seeking a Project Manager that has experience running their own projects (ground-up or rehab) in the downtown area. In return, this Project Manager will receive a great salary, with an exceptional bonus structure based off profit of each project.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* The Project Manager is responsible for scheduling, oversight of construction and communication with project team. Other responsibilities Responsible for managing and directing the project team by providing the communication, coordination and follow-up necessary to meet project goals and objectives.
* Maintains ongoing training and mentoring of project team.
* Directly responsible to senior management.
* Provides ongoing project information and project reviews as required by management.
* Coordinates training and compliance measures to ensure project procedures are followed.
* Ensures scope of work, schedule and budget are clearly defined and understood by senior management and all project participants, including the client.
* Determines controls and maintains overall project and discipline schedules and budgets.
* Tracks schedule and budget progress with project milestones and takes all action necessary to keep project on track.
* Identifies and secures necessary approvals for all changes in project scope, budget and/or schedule.
* Maintains ongoing communication with client, planning as necessary to comply with client's needs within contractual obligations, or just adjusting project deliverable to meet the client and stakeholders needs.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a high value compensation package, a successful candidate will possess the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related fields preferred
- Ground-up project experience
- Design/build or light industrial experience
- Experience in overseeing projects from inception to completion
- Experience with project scope development, budgeting, scheduling, risk management, and contract negotiations
- Proficient in software applications including Microsoft Office Suite, project scheduling software, and web-based applications
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary starting at $115k
- 401K match and Profit Sharing in Benefits Package
- Career Stability with Business Development Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- 2-week PTO
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Bonus per project (up to 30%)
- Opportunity to be a mentor to several Assistant Project Managers and Project Engineers
- Short and Long Term Disability coverage
- Chicago, IL working location
Apply now and someone will review your application within the next 24 business hours