- Hold a high level role with one of MA's highest regarded Masonry contractors!
- Competitive base salary, 2+ weeks PTO, bonus, travel allowance & more!
About Our Client
Established in the mid-1970s and are well-regarded to be one of the leading masonry subcontractors in New England. Their services include waterproofing, restoration, renovation, and other exterior projects utilizing software such as Tradesman, BlueBeam, and AutoCAD. Our client has an extremely busy pipeline of work through the next few years and their experienced team of professionals can assist on any size project with design, value engineering, and coordination from below grade to the roof. They are seeking a Project Manager with Masonry and restoration project experience to join their team.
The Masonry Project Manager will be responsible for:
- working with Project Managers on day-to-day project activities
- participating and arranging staff meetings
- assisting in the preparation of RFP/bid packages
- completing RFIs, submittals, and managing change orders and scheduling
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Masonry Project Manager will have:
- a good understanding of Masonry procedures and waterproofing protocol
- specific software/technologies needed: AutoCAD experience is highly preferred
- good communication skills
- eagerness to learn and adapt to challenging situations
What's on Offer
The Masonry Project Manager will receive:
- a base salary up to $130,000 depending on experience
- annual bonus
- 2 weeks PTO+sick time
- 401k + match
- medical & dental insurance