- Opportunity to be a independent contributor in the management of projects
- Contribute on all sides of development on an essential medical device product
About Our Client
This organization is an innovated early-stage medical device company that manufacturers a top of the line laser treatment cardiovascular product. The innovative medical device business is looking to take the next step of their essential product to the market and a change the way surgeons and doctor are able to discover deficiencies in the heart. The business has continued to take make vast technical changes to the system to create a more efficient product.
The Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager will be
- Lead cross-functional projects.
- Create project schedules, action item lists, and other project tools/ documentation.
- Develop cross-functional and inter-company collaboration.
- Actively engage with business leadership to understand company priorities.
- Contribute hands-on to the completion of project deliverable wherever possible.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Project Manager will have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of related Project Management experience.
- Project Management experience in the medical device is encouraged.
- Experience with international and/ or multi-site project management.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills and can collaborate effectively with colleagues at all levels of an organization.
- Quality System and Design Control knowledge pertaining to new product development and Design Changes in the medical device.
What's on Offer
The Project Manager will be offered:
- Competitive Base Salary
- 401k, Health-care and other benefits
- Strong Career growth path (potential to work with all sides of production and design)
- A collaborative small work environment with high energy engineers