- Top MEP Contractor in Milwaukee looking for a high quality project manager
- Growth opportunities available to senior management quickly, excellent benefits
About Our Client
The client is an established, full service, large MEP construction sub-contractor with a strong network of private clients throughout the Milwaukee and Madison, WI areas. They prides themselves on their work environment and have great results to show for it with very low turnover. They have strategically grown over the last 5 years and just moved into a new office building. Construction Project Portfolio consists mainly of the MEP and HVAC scopes of K-12, Mixed-use, Multi-family, Light industrial, Health care and Commercial construction properties. Construction Project Locations consist mostly in and around Milwaukee, Madison, Sheboygan, Kenosha.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develop detailed MEP construction budgets.
- Develop detailed MEP construction schedules including milestones, duration's and dependencies.
- Oversee progress relative to contract MEP construction schedule.
- Contribute to MEP project programming, design reviews and pro-forma analysis.
- Schedule and document required government inspections during construction.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators from their partnered GCs.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally 3-15 years of MEP project management experience.
- Possesses planning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A bachelor's degree, which doesn't necessarily need to be in a construction related field.
- Effective communication skills to motivate your team.
- Has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a demanding environment.
- Team-oriented attitude with the willingness and ability to lean on others for support and provide support to other team members when necessary.
- Motivation to grow career upward and into a leadership role down the road.
- The fortitude to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking with a sense of urgency while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy is crucial.
- Conduct weekly subcontractor meetings on site.
- Actively retains existing clients while pursuing new business.
What's on Offer
- Up to $110,000 base salary.
- Individual performance bonuses.
- Company performance bonuses.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Dental insurance coverage.
- Vision insurance coverage.
- Company cell phone, laptop, desktop.
- 401k match.
- 3 weeks PTO alongside 10 company paid holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company Vehicle allowance/company vehicle
- Direct line to Senior construction management positions.