- Join a recession proof pipeline signed well into 2023 and advance within!
- Above market average base salary, competitive bonuses, company vehicle included!
About Our Client
The client is a construction institution with over 70 years in operation in Wisconsin, with offices in both Milwaukee and Madison. The client is a key employer in the industry, with well over 100 employees and is seeking to continue expansion in the construction market early 2022. The work on projects of any scope or specialty, with a strong focus in the hospitality space in the Greater Milwaukee Area. Their executive leadership team is looking to interview the strongest candidates by the end of next week!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The successful Project Manager will:
- Have the ability to train and mentor junior team members
- Coordinate and successfully complete projects in accordance with the client's established goals in terms of safety, budget, quality and schedule
- Prepare, review and submit project proposals, job estimates, construction drawings and specifications to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources and equipment to various phases of project
- Leverage relationships for client / owner involvement and business advancement
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager has/is:
- Bachelor Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Competitive professional with 4+ years experience at a general contractor working in the commercial, healthcare, or corporate space
- Working knowledge of the field and industry, including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical
- Strong command and knowledge of construction technology and necessary details including all drawings, specifications and documents
- A natural communicator and leader in management practices and client relationship building
What's on Offer
The selected Project Manager will receive:
- Strong base salary ranging from $95,000-$120,000 (dependent on experience)
- Quarterly bonus structure
- Annual bonuses based on company performance
- Development and training sessions lead by executive leadership
- Access to a top Milwaukee GC pipeline, most repeat business
- 3 weeks PTO minimum
- Car allowance/vehicle included (dependent on supply chain)
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance included plus dependents