- Join a team at the top of the industry in Milwaukee with a strong 2022 pipeline
- Full benefits, competitive salary, 3 weeks PTO, flexible work environment
About Our Client
The client is very proud of their workplace and take pride in their employees. Their projects include commercial, light industrial, retail, education and healthcare, but they are open to Project Managers with any background. Annual revenue sits high for the industry, ranging annually between $800M-1.2B. Their turnover is incredibly low and there are very few openings so this is not an opportunity to wait on! Send in your resume today to be in consideration!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Construction Project Manager will:
- Running the scheduling from project inception to finish
- Manage financial aspects including estimating, budgets, and cost reports
- Conduct weekly meetings and communicate daily with the Superintendent and construction team
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Train and develop the project team
- Manage subcontractor schedules and quality of work
- Read and interpret plans, proposals and other documentation to create bids.
- Track and analyze data to reduce gaps between estimates and actual costs.
- Obtain and track subcontract bids and negotiate budgets.
- Prepare and present estimate documentation, including gaps in available data.
- Prepares estimates according to the requirements of multiple delivery systems. Reviews quotes and estimates with the project management team
- Assists with certain post-bid buyouts.
- Initiates and participates in meet and greet presentations with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Comprehends contract requirements for diversity compliance.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Construction Project Manager has:
- B.S in Construction Management or relevant degree
- Experience running projects worth $6M+
- Understand costs and market conditions
- The ability to lead and manage a team underneath you
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in light industrial projects
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience in leading a team
What's on Offer
What's on Offer for the Successful PM?
- Salaries up to $120K (dependent on experience)
- 15+ PTO days
- Excellent career growth opportunities - add value immediately upon starting!
- Direct communication with the President
- Great benefits packages with little cost to the employee
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing company with lots of repeat business
- Work/life balance with flexible hours and autonomy
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle of choice
- Annual bonus structure
- 85% of the premiums for health which includes dental and vision
- Strong company culture, optional happy hours and events monthly
- 10% profit sharing disbursement annually