- Vertically Integrated Builder Developer with a National Presence
- Great Opportunity for Career Advancement
About Our Client
Our client is a vertically integrated, builder-developer, with a national presence. They are looking to add a skilled Project Manager to their team with experience in wood-framed multifamily projects who has an interest in working with a builder-developer.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Principal Duties / Responsibilities
- Effectively communicate with equity partners, lenders, subcontractors, consultants, design teams and various service providers integral to the development and construction process.
- Assist and oversee the bid process and award of subcontracts and purchase orders
- Oversee the construction project from pre-construction to close-out and turnover.
- Work directly with other departments such as Development, Asset Management, Accounting, et.
- Manage and take full ownership of payment requests, monthly requisitions, and construction project reporting.
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Plan all construction operations
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed monthly Executive Summary Reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Manage and continuously track construction budget
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in construction management
- Ability to run the full life cycle of the project
- Team player, strong communication skills
- Wood-framed experience preferred - not required
- Ground Up experience required
- Project experience up to $100M preferred
What's on Offer
- Strong competitive base salary with a strong yearly bonus
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO
- Health, Dental, Ect.