- Base Salary up to $150,000 with competitive benefits, bonus, and profit share!
- Large Multi Family Developer Fast and well defined growth with in the company
About Our Client
- Large Multi-Family developer in the mid-Atlantic Market that is quickly growing nationally.
- Proven capability to secure project approvals by working with engineers and land planers to ensure successful developments.
- A understanding of of the local landscape and complexities that come with the DMV market.
- Specialist in Mixed use projects.
- Strong networks in the financial, development and regulatory sectors.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Communicate daily with the client and project team
- Assist in meeting with the Design Team consisting of the Architect, Engineers, Equipment Planner and other consultants.
- Provide day-to-day project oversight and communication with the client and project team.
- Prepare and distribute meeting notes to the project team.
- Lead the Construction Team on behalf of the owner.
- Develop, track, update, forecast and modify the project schedule and budget throughout all phases of the project.
- Review and track all contracts, invoices, and payments to all contractors, consultants, and equipment vendors.
- Prepare Monthly Reports to Owner.
- Assist in plan reviews and inspections with the Authorities having jurisdiction.
- Understand and assist in the negotiation of contracts of all parties to the project.
- Assist and help manage/coordinate move and occupancy activities.
- Review and approve all invoices and change orders associated with the project
The Successful Applicant
- 7 years of relevant experience in multi family work.
- Good communication, organizational and time management software.
- Applicants must demonstrate abilities in reading, understanding and interpreting plans and specifications.
- Knowledge of scheduling, estimating, and cost principles.
- A mature professional with excellent judgment.
- A highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented individual.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and intuitive interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills, adaptable with ability to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines, and keen attention to detail
What's on Offer
Up to $150,000 with clear opportunity for growth!
Opportunity for a life long career with award wining company. Solid 401k structure. Medical Insurance.
If qualified Apply Now!