- Work with a extremely reputable developer known nationally.
- Sky is the limit on upward mobility-road to Senior Project Manager.
About Our Client
The client is a mid-sized Developer based out of the Cincinnati area who has been around for over 20 years. They have over 10 projects in their pipeline and possess strong relationships and a good reputation with subcontractors and developers in the area. They value longevity for their employees and want people who are looking to grow into leadership positions and be at the company for a long time.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the entire scope of work, including plans, specifications, logistics, materials, equipment, submittal and other requirements.
- Coordinate subcontractors and manage on-site production.
- Prepare and maintain a look-ahead schedule for all activities on the job site; submit to Project Manager and/or Prime contractor weekly.
- Facilitate company safety program (job site safety inspections, weekly safety meetings, etc.).
- Maintain daily reports to submit to Project Manager and or Prime contractor daily.
- Review and adhere to project schedule.
- Maintain project photos of all phases and features of work.
- Maintain entire job site in neat and orderly manner. Assure good housekeeping practices are employed in all areas.
- Manage quality control by confirming that all equipment and material installed is what was submitted by subcontractor.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or one similar) or Associates Degree.
- 2+ years of Construction Project Management experience.
- Working knowledge of construction technology and details.
- Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors and clients.
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC and electrical.
- Experience in Multi-family, Commercial, Industrial or Religious projects.
What's on Offer
- Base salary up to $100K depending upon experience.
- High earning bonus potential.
- Top benefits (Health, Dental, Vision).
- 401K match up to 6%.
- Life insurance.
- Up to 3 weeks PTO starting, paid company holidays and sick leave.
- Paternity and Maternity leave.
- Company vehicle/car allowance.
- Company tech (cell phone and laptop).
- Flexible hours and good work/life balance.
- Regular company events.
- Excellent company culture and leadership.
- Clear path for growth into Senior Project Manager.