Project Manager - Multifamily - Charlotte
Top 5 multifamily GC in the Charlotte area with projects built out until 2021.
Excellent company culture promoting career growth and team collaboration.
About Our Client
Top 5 multifamily GC specialized in Multifamily projects from garden style up to complex podium wrap apartments. Projects value up to $50M in total value. The company has seen impressive growth in the Charlotte and plans to expand in the coming years across the state. This position is located in Charlotte and all projects will be local to the area.
The Project Manager, generally speaking, will be expected to:
- Create and execute project work plans and make appropriate revisions to meet changing needs
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operation aspects of a project and scope
- Manage/execute estimating and pricing aspects of projects, including creating realistic and comprehensive estimates and executing change pricing as needed
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Develop cost-effective plans and schedule for completion of projects following a logical pattern for utilization of resources
- Select and coordinate work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project
- Oversee performance of all trade contractors and review architectural and engineering drawings to ensure that all specifications and regulations are being followed
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role, you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree: Construction Manager, Civil Engineering, Building Sciences, Archictecture or a relevant degree.
- 10+ years of experience as a Project Manager in construction
- 5+ years of experience managing multifamily projects OR 4+ multifamily projects upwards of $20M.
- Strong construction software skills--BuilderTrend, BlueBeam, Timerberline/Sage, ProCore etc.
- Ability to communicate and adapt to your surroundings
- Highly efficient organizational skills
- Problem solving skills and proactive approach to projects
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary
- Healthy bonus structure
- Truck OR truck allowance depending on situation
- Additional benefits included: medical, dental, vision, health, long and short term disability
- Opportunity for advancement - potential to partner with the owner in the next few years once performance is proven
- Projects within Charlotte, NC - no need to drive across the state for projects
Is this something that interests you? Send your resume into the associated link and be considered within the next 24 hours.