- Chance to join a rapidly growing Real Estate Developer!
- Would you like to manage large, high quality Multi-Family projects?
About Our Client
Michael Page has partnered with a top National Real Estate Firm. Established 40 years ago, they are a self-managed firm that specializes in developing, building, acquiring and managing their properties. They offer a strong pipeline of upcoming projects, as well as the chance to join a seasoned leadership team. Priding themselves on their regional success in the Southeast, they have seen incredible results in the Multifamily, Mixed-Use and Retail sectors. Because of the company's recent growth, their operations team is now in need of adding a Project Manager with the experience and leadership skills needed to lead their upcoming projects. Please apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out to Davis Fallon directly at 617-824-2689!
The Construction Project Manager - Leading Real Estate Developer - Charlotte will be responsible for:
- Prepare cost estimates, budgets, and work timetables
- Interpret and explain contracts and technical information to other professionals
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and other construction specialists
- Select subcontractors and schedule and coordinate their activities
- Monitor projects and report progress and budget matters to the construction firm and clients
- Respond to work delays, emergencies, and other problems with the project
- Ensure that the project complies with legal requirements, such building and safety codes
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Construction Project Manager - Prominent Real Estate Developer - Charlotte should have:
- 5+ years of experience as a PM for a General Contractor or Developer
- Multifamily/Mixed Use Construction projects required
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field is preferred
- Management experience is preferred
- Construction Software experience is preferred
What's on Offer
The Construction Project Manager - Prominent Real Estate Developer - Charlotte - Charlotte will receive:
- Highly competitive Base Salary - 90,000-120,000+ Base Salary - Dependent upon Experience
- Company bonuses
- Excellent benefits program that includes medical insurance, 401K match, PTO, etc.
- Vehicle allowance or Vehicle, and gas card
- Opportunity for fast-tracked career progression
- Exciting Local and Prominent Projects - Luxury Multifamily