- Opportunity for growth with a well known GC in Nashville
- Be apart of company that is growing and looking for leadership
About Our Client
Be apart of a growing team in the Nashville area that is looking to add strong individuals to their team that can work on ground projects ranging from $5 million to $10 million. This firm works a variety of different project types in the region from ground up multifamily to interior build out projects.
- Oversee projects ranging from $5 million to $15 million
- Specialize in commercial based projects (renovation and ground-up work) on behalf of a variety of clients
- Communicate effectively with on-site superintendent and subcontractors with regard to project costs and scheduling needs
- Have the capacity to write proposals
- Establish relationship with project lead and represent company/project from the front.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Diverse project background (Retail commercial projects advantageous)
- 5+ years experience in the construction industry
- Willing to learn and take on new adventures
- Good management skills
What's on Offer
- Negotiable salary
- Be apart of a top notch team in the region
- Full Benefits Package
- Great opportunity to join a reputable brand, and well established company within the growing Nashville market