Project Manager - Multifamily Const - Charlotte, NC
Join a team growing immensely despite COVID.
Multifamily pipeline built out with promotional opps available.
About Our Client
Local GC specialized in Multifamily projects from town homes up to complex podium, wrap apartments. Projects value up to $30M in total value. The company has seen impressive growth in the Charlotte and plans to expand in the coming years across the state. This position is located in Charlotte and all projects will be local to the area.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Project Manager, generally speaking, will be expected to:
- Create and execute project work plans and make appropriate revisions to meet changing needs
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operation aspects of a project and scope
- Manage/execute estimating and pricing aspects of projects, including creating realistic and comprehensive estimates and executing change pricing as needed
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Develop cost-effective plans and schedule for completion of projects following a logical pattern for utilization of resources
- Select and coordinate work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project
- Oversee performance of all trade contractors and review architectural and engineering drawings to ensure that all specifications and regulations are being followed
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role, you will need:
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager within the construction
- 2+ years of experience managing multifamily projects OR 4+ multifamily projects upwards of $10M.
- Bachelor's Degree: Construction Manager, Civil Engineering, building Sciences, Architecture or a relevant degree.
- Ability to communicate and adapt to your surroundings
- Problem solving skills and proactive approach to projects
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary
- Healthy bonus structure
- Truck OR truck allowance depending on situation
- Additional benefits included: medical, dental, vision, health, long and short term disability
- Generous PTO and sick days
- Laptop, phone reimbursed
- Projects within Charlotte, NC - no need to drive across the state for projects
Is this something that interests you? Send your resume into the associated link and be considered within the next 24 hours.