Project Manager - Multifamily Construction - Greenville, SC
Local GC that prides themselves on employee engagement and their annual growth.
Greenville GC with projects local to the Greenville area.
About Our Client
This local GC earns about $100M in annual revenue and continues to grow by about 10% each year. Recently, they have dived into the multifamily market, successfully completing ground up projects throughout South Carolina.
- Responsible to lead the successful delivery of company solutions to achieve customer acceptance and satisfaction.
- Understand and manage project scope as agreed with the client and ensure that it is fully executed by both company and client.
- Create and maintain required project documents including project schedule, training materials, project requirements documents and presentations for various discussions.
- Proactively manage ongoing project plan, risks, & communication plan, client stakeholders, and internal resources
- Manage project resource allocation to ensure project timelines are on track
- Ensure effective communication between project teams (including internal and external stakeholders)
- Obtain input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the client organization
- Manage Change Request Process for changes to project scope
- Demonstrate solid understanding of companies solutions and tools
- Gather and analyze information needed to improve satisfaction levels of clients
- Effectively identify and communicate project risks to stakeholders
- Proactively develop solutions to project challenges
- Drive project problems to closure
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience as Project Manager
- 3+ projects with ground up multifamily construction
- Degree in construction management or construction related field is highly preferred
- Strong leadership qualities
- Great communication skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Ability to drive to a work site
- Local to the Greenville, SC region
Apply to the associated link for immediate consideration.
What's on Offer
- Strong Base Salary
- Discretionary Bonus
- Truck Allowance
- Percentage of insurances covered
- 401k match up to 5%
- All projects local to the Greenville area