- High energy environment where the company promotes from within
- Strong pipeline of work for years to come
About Our Client
With a large presence in the Indianapolis area as well as nationally, we are a multi family General Contractor looking to bring in top talent. We have a large pipeline of exciting projects coming up which require bright and experienced Project Managers, reach out to discuss if you could be a fit.
- Inspect the work and operation of contractors/subcontractors to ensure compliance with contracts.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved on the project including the owner, architect, engineer and sub contractors
- Attend, lead, and participate in project meetings as needed.
- Resolve daily issues
- Act cohesively with the Superintendent and other leadership
- Manage project costs
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Construction Management preferred
- Experience with hospitality or Multi family projects
- Have a proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job sites
- A great positive attitude and strong management ability
- The ideal candidate can work their way into a VP of Multifamily role in 2-3 years
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package and 401K contribution
- Industry leading company offering excellent stability and a pipeline of projects.
- Opportunity to grow with the company.