- My client is a premiere GC is in the Indianapolis area.
- They offer strong comp packages and a solid project backlog.
About Our Client
Founded almost 30 years ago, my client is one of Indiana's most well respected general contractors. They do everything from commercial to residential projects. The Project Manager will have opportunity to learn about all different areas of construction. One big sell is that they provide amazing benefits. They have great insurance, 401K, car allowance, phone allowance, and bonus potential.
- Oversee the successful management of construction projects. Provides leadership to the team with respect to project goals, objectives and client expectations.
- Ensures efficient coordination of project requirements. Leads the team in cooperative and synergistic efforts with other disciplines on projects.
- Reviews all reporting systems and procedures and prepares reports to clients and senior management defining progress and cost.
- Promote and maintain client relationships.
- Prepare individual packages for competitive bidding of all project work. Receive, analyze and clarify all bids. Make award recommendations.
- Establish and monitor project costs and schedule.
- Receive, review and process all vendor submittals including expediting delivery of materials and equipment.
- Prepare all required project status reports to inform and coordinate with client.
- Develop and implement site utilization plan and establishes needed crew sizes
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, or a related area of study
- 5-15 years of construction experience working on light industrial, commercial, or multfiamily projects
- Motivated to learn and advance at a fast pace
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary up to $115K (Completely dependent upon all aspects of experience).
- Dynamic bonus structure .
- 401K plan with 3-5% company match.
- Top benefits (Health, Vision and Dental).
- Life insurance. * Disability. * Paternity and Maternity leave.
- PTO up to 3+ weeks starting.
- Paid company holidays and sick leave.
- Paid car mileage.
- Company tech (iPad, cell phone and laptop).
- Excellent company culture and leadership in place.
- Great work/life balance.
- Sky is the limit for growth within the firm