- Our client is a rapidly growing organization with a strong project pipeline.
- Company that values work/life balance.
About Our Client
My client is an Indiana based yet nationally respected Multifamily GC. They primarily serve the Multifamily space but work in Retail Construction as well. Bringing in nearly $150M in yearly revenue, my client offers career progression to Executive level. They hold a collaborative and innovate practice with a cohesive culture.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
DescriptionThe ideal Project Manager will:
- Plan, direct, coordinate, participate and administer activities of an assigned project to ensure that goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Review product designs for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related drawings and specifications.
- Studies specifications to plan procedures for construction on the basis of starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of the project.
- Prepare and approve job forecasts.
- Review project specifications and ensure contractor and sub-contractor compliance.
- Evaluate proposals and contract for adherence to client and designer requirements as well as for adherence to company policies and requirements.
- Foster, promote and ensure good standing relationships with owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Responsible for job profitability, project start-up, budget tracking, and schedule development updates and adherence.
- Responsible for all owner billings and coordinating with accounting. Responsible for reporting monthly cash flow on time and accurately.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Project Manager will have:
- BS in Construction Management
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Project.
- Must have woodframe ground-up Multifamily project experience
- Must be skilled at a variety of pre-construction work, such as planning, design and constructability review, value engineering, CPM scheduling, and conceptual estimating.
What's on Offer
The ideal Project Manager will gain:
- Very competitive base salary - $80k - $100k
- Great bonus structure
- Great company culture with good work/life balance
- 401k match
- Great PTO plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Ability to quickly move up to managerial role
- Opportunity to immediately grow to a senior level role