Project Manager- Multifamily Construction- Richmond, VA
Join a a growing General Contractor who is committed to quality and trust
Work on a progressive team who has been in the industry over 20 years.
About Our Client
Our client is a medium-sized, progressive General Contractor. They pride themselves on offering quality, trust, and utilizing the most updated technology. They have been in the industry over 20 years and continue to grow and adapt. They work on multi-family, office, retail, bank, medical and restaurant projects.
For immediate consideration apply today and Riane Woodman will contact you if deemed suitable.
The responsibilities of this Project Manager include:
- Directing and overseeing construction projects from pre-construction phase to competition.
- Maintain project on schedule and under budget.
- Prepare external and internal reports relating to job status, daily progress, and estimates
- Communicate with all dynamics throughout the course of construction
- Negotiate agreement terms, manage construction contract drafts, and bid on projects
- Work closely with the VP of construction
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years experience as a Construction Project Manager
- Must have multifamily and/or commercial construction project experience
- Knowledge of Primavera/P6 is preferred
- Ability to build and maintain relationships while having great communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Generous paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Long term career growth