- Steady pipeline with multiple confirmed projects for the next several years
- Excellent pay, benefits, and PTO
About Our Client
Top Multifamily general contractor headquartered out of Central NJ. They have a steady project pipeline of multifamily projects and enjoy an excellent reputation within the region. The firm is seeking a Project Manager with a background in building multifamily projects above $50 million.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Multifamily Construction Project Manager will:
- Establish and maintain working professional relationships with the project design team, company field and office personnel, subcontractors, and vendors
- Lead the preparation of construction documents
- Administer contracts with owner, subcontractors, and vendors
- Manage value engineering efforts
- Prepare and process all paperwork and documents to owner, project design team and subcontractors in a timely and complete manner
- Ensure compliance with construction permits
- Prepare and maintain project schedule and budgets, communicating changes to project personnel as needed
- Review, approve, and process draw requests and payments to suppliers and subcontractors
- Work with owner in transitioning the project from construction to residential operations.
- Address all project completion and warranty issues and prepare final close-out documentation
- Manage budget and financial reporting
- Interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
The Successful Applicant
The Multifamily Construction Project Manager should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management (strongly preferred)
- Experience managing multifamily projects at least $50 million
- Knowledge of construction procedures, building codes, estimating, budgeting, scheduling and safety practices
- Knowledge of project management software
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
What's on Offer
The Construction Project Manager will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus structure
- Car allowance and gas card
- Paid time off/personal days/sick days
- Excellent health benefits