- Dallas office is growing and offers longevity with leadership opportunity
- Deep backlog of projects in pipeline through 2023
About Our Client
Our client is a premier Multifamily Owner/Developer located in the DFW market, currently involved in numerous high profile projects. Extensive project backlog and strong demand requires fast and immediate action with qualified candidates. The client is seeking an experienced Project Manager that can arrive and prove themselves worthy of more seniority and responsibility. Apply now to be considered within 24 hours!!!
- Overseeing a third party general contractor on multi-family projects.
- Provide project leadership and establish, implement and support a proactive project safety culture
- Manage the development and review of bid packages to procure competitive subcontract proposals
- Manage job-site subcontractor meetings to ensure that the project goals are met
- Review monthly invoices and oversees documentation and approval needed to ensure timely funding for the project
- Lead the management of cost reporting including but not limited to contracts, purchase orders, and scope revisions to achieve defined project goals
- Ensure overall financial health of the project and project forecasts
- Represent our client in the subcontract negotiations
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years in Multifamily Construction as a Project Manager. Garden Style or podium projects is a plus.
- Strong oral communication and written skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Science, Management, or related field
- Ability to successful manage all aspects of multifamily projects including schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion.
- Collaboration with the Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked.
What's on Offer
- Top multifamily Construction company
- Established company with a pipeline of multifamily projects
- 115,000 - 140,000 BASE Salary
- Bonus incentives
- Paid Healthcare
- 401k with match
- Monthly vehicle allowance
- Technology allowance