- Top 400 ENR GC headquartered in the Carolina's
- Newer office in the region with opportunity for progression into leadership!
About Our Client
Our client is a Top 400 ENR General Contractor that is headquartered in Charlotte, NC with an expanding office in Charleston, SC. The business has been established for 40+ years in the local market, and operates in Education, Multifamily, Historic Renovation, Light Industrial, and Public work construction with projects up to $60M+. Almost entirely organically grown, the team has excellent employee retention by attracting candidates who are interested in a long term career with their next employer rather than just the next project. If you are a Project Manager with multifamily commercial construction experience in Charleston, please apply now or contact Harry directly for more information at 617-824-2662.
Reporting into the Project Executive and VP of Construction, the Project Manager - Multifamily Construction will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinate and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Manages personnel development.
- Communicate job expectations, enforce policies & procedures, and manage & coach employees.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- May work with pre-construction team in development of project
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager - Multifamily Construction will have:
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field highly preferred
- Experience with institutional or public work projects required, with CMAR work highly preferred if project experience is not met
- 6+ years of Project Management Experience
- Local to Greater Charleston, although relocators will be considered
- 10M+ construction project experience highly preferred
- Applicable software knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
The successful Project Manager - Multifamily Construction will receive:
- Base salary contingent on experience, ranging roughly $110,000-$130,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Vehicle Allowance
- Cell and laptop offered
- PTO and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan offered