- Fast growing NJ based company with solid funding. Solid backlog of projects
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and leadership opportunities
About Our Client
This client is a top Multifamily developer HQ'd in New Jersey. They have a steady project pipeline of multifamily projects and are looking for someone who can scale with the company as they continue to expand within the North Jersey market.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Multifamily Construction Project Manager will:
- Establish and maintain working professional relationships with the project design team, company field and office personnel, subcontractors, and vendors
- Ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
- Administer contracts with owner, subcontractors, and vendors
- Prepare and process all paperwork and documents to owner, project design team and subcontractors
- Ensure compliance with construction permits
- Prepare and maintain project schedule and budgets, communicating changes to project personnel
- Review, approve, and process draw requests and payments to suppliers and subcontractors
- Work with owner in transitioning the project from construction to residential operations.
- Address all project completion and warranty issues and prepare final close-out documentation
- Manage budget and financial reporting
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering (strongly preferred)
- Experience running ground-up multifamily projects at least $25 million
- Knowledge of construction procedures, building codes, estimating, budgeting, scheduling and safety practices
- Knowledge of project management software
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
What's on Offer
The Construction Project Manager will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus structure
- Cell phone and laptop
- Paid time off/personal days/sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan available