Project Manager - Multifamily Development Company - DC Metro
Base Salary $115,000 to $125,000 with competitive benefits!
Award Winning Developer that has served the Mid-Atlantic since the 1950's
About Our Client
- Recognized as a leader in the general construction market
- Wide Range of projects including Mixed-use, and Multifamily
- Award winning customer service
- Experience across multiple product types shows dedication to their clients
- Ability to adapted to the ever changing market place
- Unrivaled resources needed to deliver the highest quality projects.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Responsible for submittal processing, requisition creation, RFI management, RFP/PC management
- Works closely with team members in all aspects of the construction process
- Planning and time management to ensure projects are completed within set time frames
- Attend and arrange meetings ans ensure all stakeholders are aware of projects progress
- Work with engineers, architects, construction managers ans superintendents.
- Negotiating contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtaining permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
The Successful Applicant
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in multi family base building work.
- A working knowledge of Primavera P6, and Procore.
- Good communication, organizational and time management software.
- Applicants must demonstrate abilities in reading, understanding and interpreting plans and specifications.
- Knowledge of scheduling, estimating, and cost principles.
- A mature professional with excellent judgment.
- A highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented individual.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and intuitive interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills, adaptable with ability to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines, and keen attention to detail
What's on Offer
$115,000 to $125,000 with opportunity for growth!
Opportunity for a life long career with award wining company.
If qualified Apply Now!