Project Manager - Multifamily - Greenville, SC
Mutli-hundred million dollar GC leading the market in construction.
Greenville opportunity with all projects in the SC area.
About Our Client
This local GC has been around for over 20 years, growing and expanding throughout the South Carolina region. They pride themselves in excellent work/life balance they offer, resulting in tenure averaging 10+ years. The company is at the point where they've built out a strong pipeline for 2019/2020 and are starting hire to ensure full completion of projects, on-time and within budget. This position is located in the Greenville, SC area.
- Create and execute project work plans and make appropriate revisions to meet changing needs
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operation aspects of a project and scope
- Manage/execute estimating and pricing aspects of projects, including creating realistic and comprehensive estimates and executing change pricing as needed
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Develop cost-effective plans and schedule for completion of projects following a logical pattern for utilization of resources
- Select and coordinate work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project
- Oversee performance of all trade contractors and review architectural and engineering drawings to ensure that all specifications and regulations are being followed
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree: Construction Manager, Civil Engineering, Building Sciences, Architecture or a relevant degree is required
- 10+ years of experience as a Project Manager in construction
- 5+ years of experience managing multifamily projects
- Strong construction software skills--BuilderTrend, BlueBeam, Timerberline/Sage, ProCore etc
- Ability to communicate and adapt to your surroundings
- Highly efficient organizational and personability skills
- Problem solving skills and proactive approach to projects
Is this something that interests you? Send your resume into the associated link and be considered within the next 24 hours.
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary, $100,000+
- Truck OR truck allowance depending on situation
- Excellent benefits: medical, dental, vision, health, long and short-term disability
- Opportunity for advancement - company has a strong focus on employee opportunities and rewards hard work
- Projects within Greenville, SC - no need to drive across the state for projects
- Join a team that truly keeps the needs of their employees at the forefront. Company was voted best/top places to work 3 years in a row.
Apply within the next 24 hours for immediate consideration.