- Be apart of a growing firm with large upside over the next 10 years
- Work on local projects across the Knoxville area
About Our Client
This Knoxville based General Contractor is looking for talented Project Managers that have experience in the Multifamily realm. The firm we are working with is continuing to grow and build out a brand in the multifamily market and need talented individuals to join their firm today!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Oversee projects ranging from $10 to $20 million
- Work on Multifamily projects across the Knoxville area
- Specialize in commercial based projects (renovation and ground-up work) on behalf of a variety of clients
- Communicate effectively with on-site superintendent and subcontractors with regard to project costs and scheduling needs
- Have the capacity to write proposals
- Establish relationship with project lead and represent company/project from the front.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Diverse project background (Retail commercial projects advantageous)
- 5+ years experience in the construction industry
- Willing to learn and take on new adventures
- Good management skills
What's on Offer
- Negotiable salary
- Full Benefits Package
- Great opportunity to join a reputable brand, and well established company within the growing Nashville market