- Join a well-respected, employee-owned GC on the North Shore!
- Competitive pay, ESOP, 5+ weeks PTO, 401k, health/dental & more!
About Our Client
Our client is an award-winning, 100% employee-owned Construction Management firm based on the North Shore of Massachusetts. Over the past 10 years, they have made a name for themselves in a number of markets including Multifamily, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Custom Residential, Academics, & more. They place a huge emphasis on quality, while also providing solutions that will allow their clients to meet their schedule and budget requirements. They also have an extensive training & development program that allows their employees to thrive both professionally and personally. With a strong pipeline of projects ahead, they are entering a period of growth and looking to bring on an experienced Project Manager with 3+ years of Multifamily projects under their belt.
The Project Manager - Multifamily Projects up to $45M will be responsible for:
- assisting with the pre-construction process including budget finalization, contracts/awards, material procurement & submittals
- overseeing an Assistant Project Manager depending on the size of the project
- coordinating and leading project, client, and architect meetings
- ensuring that the project is being completed according to schedule and budget
- acting as the main point of contact for the client
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The right Project Manager - Multifamily Projects up to $45M will have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- experience managing projects in the multifamily or affordable housing sectors
- a Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field (preferred)
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What's on Offer
The Project Manager - Multifamily Projects up to $45M will receive:
- a competitive base salary up to $140,000 depending on experience
- company 401k plan
- health & dental insurance
- 3+ weeks PTO
- employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- room for growth within the firm