Project Manager - Multifamily - Quincy MA
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
National leader in Muilti-family Construction
About Our Client
This company is one of the most well respected and experienced construction companies in the multifamily industry. Completing over 500,000 apartment homes nationwide, they gain a lucrative amount of respect from their community. Their construction team lives and works in the markets in which they operate, providing unparalleled local exp[eritise, and extensive network of local contractors, vendors, and suppliers. Ranked 5th largest General Contractor 2018.
Project Manager - Multifamily - Pembroke MA Responsibilities Include:
- Establishing and maintaining working professional relationships with the project design team, company field and office personnel, subcontractors, vendors and governmental agencies overseeing the project.
- Assuming a leadership role in overseeing the preparation of the construction documents
- Administering contracts between Owner and General Contractor and General Contractor and Subcontractors and Vendors
- Managing value engineering efforts for the project * Preparing and processing all paperwork and documents to Owner, project design team and subcontractors in a timely and complete manner
- Reporting and providing assistance to the Vice President and President of Construction with project management duties as needed.
- Interfacing with Construction Lender field inspectors
- Working with Owner third party consultants, scheduling of Owner third party inspections, review, distribution and follow-up of Owner third party reports and write-ups
- Ensuring compliance with and processing of all project construction permits and that all permits are valid and on file
- Preparing, maintaining and providing timely updates relating to project schedule and budgets
- Reviewing, approving and processing of all draw requests of and payments to suppliers and subcontractors
- Working with the Owner third party management company in transitioning the project from construction to residential operations.
- Addressing all project completion and warranty issues and preparing a final close-out documentation package for the Owner
- Complying with all MCRT Policies, Procedures and Safety Programs
The Successful Applicant
A Great Project Manager - Multifamily - Pembroke MA will have:
- Knowledge of construction procedures, building codes, estimating, budgeting, scheduling and safety practices
- Ability to communicate well in English both written and verbally.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and MS project. Competency in Procore and Textura a plus
- Strong organization, time-management, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate contracts, manage personnel, meet deadlines and goals, and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to maneuver in and around a construction site including climbing ladders and temporary stairs
- Ability to work in an environment which at times will be dusty and noisy
- Ability to lift items of different sizes and configurations weighing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to address and work on unanticipated challenges or changes in the work in progress
What's on Offer
Project Manager - Multifamily - Pembroke MA Will Receive:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Employer sponsored short and long term disability, Life and ADD insurance
- 401k with employer matching
- Paid time off benefits: Vacation, Sick, Holidays