- Based in St. Louis, MO.
- Senior Project Manager role for a Multifamily focused General Contractor.
About Our Client
Our client is a growth minded developer based in St. Louis who's focus is in the multifamily space. This is fantastic opportunity to work for a collaborative team who is established with a healthy backlog of multifamily/ hospitality project work.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Reporting directly into the Director of Development, the main duties and responsibilities of the Project Manager will include the following:
- Responsible for leading all construction activity and project planning.
- Participate in the proposal meeting with the owner to review the scope of work.
- Monitor project forecast and fulfill job cost responsibilities.
- Conduct weekly job site meetings on site with superintendents.
- Organize, plan, and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Meet with potential clients to discuss upcoming work.
- Mentor and guide all members of the project team.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive compensation package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree in Construction Management or similar degree.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience.
- Previous Ground-up experience is a must
- Previous multifamily, hotel, high-rise experience
- Experience running projects at $10M+ range.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Proficient in technology & common pm software's including PlanGrid, Timerberline, Sage Accounting, FastTrack and Excel.
- Willing to be a team lead & mentor to junior team members
What's on Offer
- Salary of to $90k - $120k dependent on overall experience level.
- Lucrative bonus schedule with sign on bonus potential
- Join one of the top growing GC's in the Greater STL area.
- All local project work - No travel.
- Vehicle allowance
- Phone allowance
- Access to 401k plan with matching plan
- 3+ weeks PTO