- Project Manager - Multifamily
- Fully remote!
About Our Client
A mission-driven, vertically integrated construction technology firm, residential developer, and fund manager. The company's mission is to build homes, relationships, and businesses that help regenerate communities and environments. Our team is a group of deeply authentic, mission-aligned people working to bring all-electric, sustainable, healthy housing and apartments to all income levels.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in residential and multifamily construction
- Demonstrated understanding of the local jurisdictional inspection process for new single and multifamily construction
- Demonstrated understanding of health and safety practices in residential construction
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting architectural and structural plan sets
- Ability to read, understand, and develop the construction project schedule
- Proficiency in using computers and mobile devices to perform work in the field
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Outlook, Project, Excel, and Word
- Keen attention to detail and organizational skills
- Effective and high-level communication skills, including active listening skills, conflict management and resolution, and collaborative problem-solving
- Adept ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities routinely
- Aptitude and desire to learn new construction technologies, project management software, practices and processes
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Collaborate with and assist internal Estimating channel with Construction Package development
- Maintain accountability for the project scope, schedule and budget to ensure the on-time and on-budget delivery of construction projects
- Maintain accountability for ensuring site safety and cleanliness
- Maintain accountability for ensuring project quality and completion of all Quality Control Inspections
- Provide direct management and mentoring for Site Supervisors and Field Associates
- Manage project Subcontractors and provide relationship management
- Engage with and maintain Client & Owner's Representative relationships
- Demonstrate leadership in your relationships with fellow team members, Site Supervisors, on site labor, Subcontractors and Clients
What's on Offer
- $120,000 to $160,000
- Car Allowance
- Medical, Dental, Health
- 15 days PTO
- Work from home!