Project Manager, Multifamily
Respected Multifamily Developer
Excellent Opportunity for Growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of the preeminent multifamily companies in the nation. The company is focused on the development, acquisition and management of luxury apartment communities.
The Construction Project Manager will:
- Provide overall leadership to entire project team
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Build and maintain rapport with architects, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Establish, communicate, and implement the Project Schedule
- Manage budget and financial reporting
- Interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, and fee and pricing decisions
The Successful Applicant
- 6+ years' experience in Commercial Construction Project Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field strongly preferred
- Ground up experience with commercial construction projects
- OSHA certification preferred
- Proficient in project management software
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Full medical benefits
- Car allowance, gas card
- Annual Bonus
- 401k with Match