Project Manager - Multifamily
Leading South Carolina Mulitfamily Construction Company
Strong career development track
About Our Client
Top multifamily construction companies with two hub locations in Columbia and Greenville, South Carolina. If you are interested, please submit your resume and contact Chris Knight directly on 617-824-2649.
The Project Manager - Multifamily will be responsible for the following:
- Establishing and maintaining working professional relationships with the project design team, company field and office personnel, subcontractors, vendors and governmental agencies overseeing the project.
- Assuming a leadership role in overseeing the preparation of the construction documents
- Administering contracts between Owner and General Contractor and General Contractor and Subcontractors and Vendors
- Managing value engineering efforts for the project
- Preparing and processing all paperwork and documents to Owner, project design team and subcontractors in a timely and complete manner
- Reporting and providing assistance to the Vice President and President of Construction with project management duties as needed.
- Interfacing with Construction Lender field inspectors
- Working with Owner third party consultants, scheduling of Owner third party inspections, review, distribution and follow-up of Owner third party reports and write-ups
- Ensuring compliance with and processing of all project construction permits and that all permits are valid and on file
- Preparing, maintaining and providing timely updates relating to project schedule and budgets
- Reviewing, approving and processing of all draw requests of and payments to suppliers and subcontractors
- Working with the Owner third party management company in transitioning the project from construction to residential operations.
- Addressing all project completion and warranty issues and preparing a final close-out documentation package for the Owner
- Complying with all Policies, Procedures and Safety Programs
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant should have the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Related Degree
- Knowledge of construction procedures, building codes, estimating, budgeting, scheduling and safety practices
- Knowledge of Procore a plus
- Strong communication skills with internal and external network
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will enjoy the following:
- Base salary
- Bonus eligibility
- 401k plan
- Insurance coverage
- Travel and vehicle reimbursement
- Additional benefits
If you are interested, please submit your resume and contact Chris Knight directly on 617-824-2649.