Great opportunity to join one of the top Owner Builders in the Multifamily space
Looking for an extraordinary Project Manager to join the team
About Our Client
Our client is an industry-leading Owner-Builder that specializes in the multifamily space. They have an extensive history of success across the Pacific Northwest. They have been in business for decades and recently have been growing rapidly.
Responsibilities Will Include But Not Be Limited To:
- Plan, direct, coordinate, participate and administer activities of an assigned project to ensure that goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Review product designs for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related drawings and specifications.
- Studies specifications to plan procedures for construction on the basis of starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of the project.
- Prepare and approve job forecasts.
- Review project specifications and ensure contractor and sub-contractor compliance.
- Evaluate proposals and contract for adherence to client and designer requirements as well as for adherence to company policies and requirements.
- Foster, promote and ensure good standing relationships with owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Responsible for job profitability, project start-up, budget tracking, and schedule development updates and adherence.
- Responsible for all owner billings and coordinating with accounting. Responsible for reporting monthly cash flow on time and accurately.
The Successful Applicant
- BA in Construction Management OR 8 year's equivalent job experience.
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Project. Knowledge of Prolog, Suretrak, Primavera, and Viewpoint.
- Must have Multifamily project experience
- Must be skilled at a variety of pre-construction work, such as planning, design and constructability review, value engineering, CPM scheduling, and conceptual estimating.
- LEED Accredited Professional, OSHA 10 certified, First Aid/CPR certified
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to enter a company while they experience great growth, and thus taking on more and more responsibilities, providing you with the career opportunities you want! A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits
- Car Allowance