- Excellent Compensation/Benefits package - Full Insurance Coverage
- Huge Backlog of Multifamily Projects in Twin-Cities
About Our Client
Our client is a premier Multifamily General Contractor located in the Twin Cities, currently involved in numerous high profile projects. Extensive project backlog and strong demand requires fast and immediate action with qualified candidates. The client is seeking an experienced Project Manager that can arrive and prove themselves worthy of more seniority and responsibility. Apply now to be considered within 24 hours!!!
- Provide project leadership and establish, implement and support a proactive project safety culture
- Manage the development and review of bid packages to procure competitive subcontract proposals
- Manage job-site subcontractor meetings to ensure that the project goals are met
- Review monthly invoices and oversees documentation and approval needed to ensure timely funding for the project
- Lead the management of cost reporting including but not limited to contracts, purchase orders, and scope revisions to achieve defined project goals
- Ensure overall financial health of the project and project forecasts
- Represent our client in the subcontract negotiations
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of Construction Project Management experience.
- Must have Wood-Frame - Multifamily experience
- Working knowledge of construction technology and details.
- Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors and clients.
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC and electrical.
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $80,000-$110,000, depending on experience
- Performance based Bonus potential
- Fast Tracked career progression
- Full Insurance Coverage for Employee & Dependents
- Profit Sharing up to 15%
- 3 weeks PTO
- Monthly Car Allowance
- Gas Allowance
- 401k plan with company contributions