- Highly respected client in the Indianapolis GC market
- Strong comp packages and a stable backlog of projects
About Our Client
My client is a highly reputable, large, general contractor that focuses on the development of its employees, career growth, and leadership opportunities. This general contractor has a growing construction portfolio and is excited to bring on a few additional people to the construction team including a Project Manager with at least 3-5 years of experience in ground up commercial, industrial, or multifamily construction projects.
The Project Manager will:
- The project manager will be responsible for all activities related to the construction projects including: procurement, submittals, creating and maintaining scheduling to ensure an on-time completion, and to work within the budget parameters.
- The position will report to the project executive.
- Generate and maintain RFI logs, and submittal logs.
- Coordinate the efforts of all team members, including architect, engineers, consultants, contractors, and property management personnel to successfully achieve goals.
- Identify, engage, and build relationships with capable contractors to ensure safe efficient, timely, and quality of work.
- Seek appropriate value engineering and quality improvement alternatives.
- Create and maintain project budgets.
- Ensure appropriate inspections and quality control of work.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Project Manager will:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Construction, experience managing multiple projects at a time
- Tenant Improvement project experience
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- Very competitive base salary - $77k - $110k
- Profit sharing program
- Great company culture with good work/life balance
- Notable project backlog and pipeline
- Annual structured reviews
- 401k match
- Great PTO plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
APPLY TODAY AND HAVE YOUR RESUME REVIEWED WITHIN 24 HOURS!