- Strong pipeline of projects all throughout 2022 and into 2023.
- Opportunity to work for top General Contractor in the market.
About Our Client
Client is a GC in the Atlanta market that is expanding their portfolio's of municipal projects in and around the Atlanta market. Company is well known for retaining top candidates and their value on work/life balance.
- Overall project administration, leadership, and technical direction of ground up projects
- Manage bid requests, review bids, develop subcontracts
- Direct lead for estimating and take offs
- Handle all project buyout within designated time frame
- Review project submittals for conformance to contract documents from subcontractors
- Direction of all RFI's requested
- Direction of all Submittal's requested
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan
- Manage special Inspection Schedules
- Work directly with Architects, Engineers and Municipalities to ensure plans are designed per owner specifications and value engineered
- Manage schedules, including preparation of detailed short-term schedules and ensuring all activities take place on or ahead of scheduled dates
- Review Daily Reports and Safety Inspections from onsite Superintendents
- Organize, attend, participate, and lead project meetings, including subcontractor meetings involving pre-construction, scope of work, scheduling, safety, etc
- Build relationships with key vendors (subcontractors, suppliers, engineers etc.)
- Managing and multitasking multiple projects at a time
- Ability to read and understand blue prints, CAD files as well as Municipality code and requirements
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Ground up experience required.
- Experience building municipal projects is highly preferred.
- Technical degree level education in construction or related field
- 5+ years of experience working in the construction industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Stable work record
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field required
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package depending on experience.
- 15-20 days of PTO
- 9-12 company holidays
- 100% medical benefits
- 401k Plan with company match
- Car allowance/company vehicle
- Cell phone and laptop provided
- Milestone bonus incentives
- End of year bonus
- Life insurance policy
- Generous maternity and paternity leave