- Opportunity for growth with a well know GC in middle Tennessee
- Be a part of a well known firm that is has been a staple in the community
About Our Client
This General Contractor is an established company that has been in the middle Tennessee market for the last 20+ years. The firm we are working with works on retail, healthcare, education, and multifamily projects across Nashville.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Oversee projects ranging from $500K to $15 million
- Specialize in commercial based projects (renovation and ground-up work) on behalf of a variety of clients
- Communicate effectively with on-site superintendent and subcontractors with regard to project costs and scheduling needs
- Have the capacity to write proposals
- Establish relationship with project lead and represent company/project from the front.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Diverse project background (Retail commercial projects advantageous)
- 5+ years experience in the construction industry
- Willing to learn and take on new adventures
- Good management skills
What's on Offer
- Negotiable salary
- Full Benefits Package
- Great opportunity to join a reputable brand, and well established company within the growing Nashville market