- Join a national development firm with a strong/growing presence in New England!
- Competitive pay, bonus potential, benefits, & room for growth!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the nation's leading Builder/Developers of Multifamily properties with a strong presence in New England. They have a track record of successfully completing large-scale projects worth $35M+ in the Greater Boston Area, with 5-7 projects ongoing or in the immediate pipeline. As they look to grow their New England business, they are seeking a strong Project Manager to join their team.
The Project Manager - National Multifamily Developer will be responsible for:
- assisting with the pre-construction process including budget finalization, contracts/awards, material procurement & submittals
- managing one large-scale multifamily project at a time
- overseeing an Assistant Project Manager and Field Superintendents
- coordinating and leading project, client, and architect meetings
- ensuring that the project is being completed according to schedule and budget
- acting as the main point of contact for the client
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Project Manager - National Multifamily Developer will have:
- 5+ years of experience in a Project Manager role
- at least 1 multifamily project, managed from start to finish
- team player mentality and strong leadership skills
- excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
What's on Offer
The Project Manager - National Multifamily Developer will receive:
- a competitive base salary dependent on experience
- hybrid bonus model: project based and annual
- 401k plan
- car allowance
- phone allowance
- health, dental & vision insurance